Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus Product Key & Download Link
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
What’s new in this release of Office?
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
What’s new with Office?
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
- Get all the email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own marketing materials using tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
- Certain features require Exchange 2013 or Lync 2013
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
So far so good. It bugs me that Microsoft went the route of a subscription style service. Probably to deter pirates. This has worked flawlessly on my Windows 10 machine. All I really need is Word and Publisher. I was skeptical at first, but its working now. Time will tell.
The Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus is a great product for the casual writer. This edition is my third and newest version of the software, going back four years and I am pleased.
Eileen Morris –
I read previous reviews that this would be a difficult download. As I am not a candidate for an IT position, it made me apprehensive. My experience was fast and flawless.
Richard Mosley –
I ordered it for my wife and hardly got back to my computer when I got a message to download it. The install was not clear enough to that insure I wrote down the product ID. I did get it finally by going thru a process with Microsoft. Once you download to product the product ID is gone.
I’ve purchased this for my family as well as a friend. It’s exactly what they needed: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. I had a slight snag on the first download, but it was my mistake. Both downloads and installs were smooth and relatively easy. And so far, no complaints. Everything is working for them.
Robert Cowls –
I was a little anxious after reading the reviews, but this couldn’t have been easier to install. From the time of purchase to full install was about 10 minutes. Absolutely no issues and I saved some money over ordering from Microsoft’s website. I’m thrilled!
Successful installation, but follow the instructions. There was a pop-up that did confused me, but was able to resume by going back to the previous screen. This is a basic Office product, not Office Professional. It does what I currently need. Will use my Office Pro 2007 for any Power Point needs.
Worked great. Of course I read all the previous reviews that said to remove old versions of Office. I did not want to subscribe so this was the best choice. Wish the price had been a bit lower.
For me there is only Microsoft office. I already had an account with Microsoft which ran interference with the installation. If I had not a previous account it might have been easier. But I’m satisfied with what comes in this bundle. I am a spreadsheet enthusiast and for this alone is worth it for me.
Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is a great tool. However, having been spoiled by Excel for Windows, it’s frustrating that Excel for Mac still has bizarre issues. At work it’s become our daily entertainment. But still, I like Excel much better than Number for Mac. I will continue to use Excel.
Consulting Writer –
I found this edition easy to use. Being able to save, copy, paste, control alignment, choose a style or make bold or underline right from the bar on top saves a lot of time and is much more efficient. In fact it has a lot of capabilities that I need to learn! You can “Take a tour” to see & try examples. And I much prefer making a one time purchase and not having an annual subscription fee. These capabilities should be more than enough for home and student needs. The slight downside was that , as non techies, we had a few hitches while downloading, but managed to install it fine in the end.
Kelley Kelley –
I used the old version for years but since the installation of Windows 10 I needed the new version. I like it, no great surprises.
Morgan’s Point Resort PD –
So far, I am loving it.
Just what I needed, great price
James C. Bayley –
ok and working
Ray Gregory –
The software is great. Windows10productkey made it so easy to purchase and download. Great job. I will use Windows10productkey now on for my software resource.
Great Office download
easy transaction. love the software. no issues at all. had to get the computer replaced and it was easy to transfer.
Robert H. Hansen –
Office 2013 is a very polished version of MS Office
I had some difficulty activating it, but Microsoft Answer Desk and Tech support can to my rescue. Outlook was dazzling. On startup it silently found all my Outlook data and loaded. A painless start.
We Need Some Color, Microsoft!
I’ve enjoyed MS Office for many years. I appreciate all the new features in this version. However, I wish it weren’t so bland-looking!
Like Microsoft Office Professional. I needed it for work and it has worked out really well. Different programs needed for different jobs.
Jeri T. –
Great if you do more than basic office programs
MS Office Pro
It is MS Office Pro 2013. MS overprices its Office suite, but needed it for business.
So far, I am loving it.
I was not sure I wanted to buy this because I thought that it wouldn’t add much from Office 2010. It really does add a lot. All of the features are improved and it has a much sleeker look. Old bugs are gone and there are many new features. I live on my computer and use Office extensively. This is a fantastic new product.
It loads faster than 2010 for me.
So far, I am loving it.
Outlook and Excel are all I have explored, used, tinkered with, and they seem a good bit faster than 2010 for me.
The UI colors are taking some adjustments, but I will learn to like it.